The rules for Pulse and Pressure now fit on a single buisness card!
Wishing you all a Happy Halloween. Hope this game helps you create some scary stories.
- The Ghoul Master narrates how the players wound up in a dreadful situation.
- The player characters roll two dice when they take a risky action.
- On a Lucky 7 the player succeeds, draws a tarot card, and uses the symbolism to narrate a helpful plot twist.
- On Double Trouble the Ghoul Master draws a tarot card and narrates a horrifying plot twist. (Doubles aren’t pressure numbers)
- If Anything Else is rolled the player succeeds but that number is crossed out below and becomes a pressure number. (3, 4,5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- If a player rolls a pressure number they panic and fail. Two panics result in death. The monster smells fear . . .
- Special Cards:
- If The Devil is drawn from the tarot deck one of the players is revealed to be a monster.
- If The Ten of Swords is drawn one of the players betrays another player.
- If The Fool is drawn a player has a comedic death.
- If the Magician is drawn a player discovers they have a supernatural ability